No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if that'll happen to me as I know nothing of the first one for the most part.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Apparently a lot of control options to get rid of annoying Rockstar shit like the tap to run and such.

Comment

Holy shit this is boring so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Lesley tried this game yesterday while I was at work. Her thoughts were "It's so boring. All you do is ride on a fucking horse and follow people and listen to shit I don't care about."

Made me laugh.

Comment

Their insistence to this "realistic" shit is grating as fuck and not fun. I know I'll be the only one with this opinion, but I want a game to be fun. I could give two shits if it's programmed to have horse balls shrink in the cold, or have your gun rust if it gets wet. I just want it to be fun and so far these first 3 hours are a fucking SLOG. Way too fucking tedious and having to adhere to realistic shit is lame (gun stuff in particular) and their inventory system is fucking ABYSMAL, the stuff in the camps is balls (so slooooowwwwww), and the horse handles kind of shitty (MGSV and ASS CREED ODY do this shit way better).

Does this get better?

Comment

I felt the same way about their design philosophy after GTA 5. Return to the unreal, stop trying to make things so rigid, and reward the player with something unexpected that adds to the genre’s tropes.

Fuck, they spend enough time on gussying their worlds up, why not extend that to mechanics?

Glad I am out of town for the street date, as it sounds like trepidation was warranted with jumping into it.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I got my horse Superdude and I tricked her out.

However, the distance between towns and the camp bullshit is killing my patience with the game.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Soooo boring.

Comment

I feel like I can definitively say that this game is balls.

Comment

Well, I'll just stay outta here.

Comment

I wish all consoles had the ability to refund purchases like steam. The only thing I'm curious about now is whether or not Ceej will enjoy this as he got super baked at bought it late at night because he has no will power.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Their insistence to this "realistic" shit is grating as fuck and not fun. I know I'll be the only one with this opinion, but I want a game to be fun. I could give two shits if it's programmed to have horse balls shrink in the cold, or have your gun rust if it gets wet. I just want it to be fun and so far these first 3 hours are a fucking SLOG. Way too fucking tedious and having to adhere to realistic shit is lame (gun stuff in particular) and their inventory system is fucking ABYSMAL, the stuff in the camps is balls (so slooooowwwwww), and the horse handles kind of shitty (MGSV and ASS CREED ODY do this shit way better).

Does this get better?
                          You're not wrong. I hit chapter 5 last night, and my thoughts on the game are not positive, so far.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I was curious as to what you were going to think about it Fil.

I legit wonder how this game will fare in a few months once people's honeymoon phase is over.

Comment

I'm on Chapter 2 and doing more side shit than doing the story.

I'm enjoying that way more and I got to see my horse take a shit into a water trough last night.

Plus, I tied up a witness to my crimes and left him on the train tracks for a train to destroy.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Downloading now. Going to give a fair assessment free of the majority of its marketed hype.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X