No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pee-ess-fouuh here, had this badboy preordered for so long I have it locked in at $50 (reg $80 up here in the great white north)
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I went XBONE.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

probably going bone as well if only because my ps4 is on its last legs.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

and I got the standard version on the bone. Decided to help out the little bro some more.

Here's hoping one of the first missions is that fucking cattle drive bullshit again.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

First mission is a winter train heist.

Comment

My body is ready.

https://entertainment.theonion.com/r...his-1829970574

Comment

I got the 80 dollar version because of need to clear out Paypal acct.

From what I've seen leaked, less Mexico, line dancing, you can shoot people in the dick and possible character switching.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I read no Mexico at all. And apparently the story is 60+ hours...and then the rest of the map opens for post-game. Jesus. Put. It. In. My. Veins. The details video in the Kotaku review is great.

Comment

I look forward to being completely underwhelmed again!

Comment

and it sounds like the controls are still sort of shitty so yay rockstar!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I read no Mexico at all.
                        Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        and it sounds like the controls are still sort of shitty so yay rockstar!
                        Going to play it, but these 2 things are shitty to hear. Can't say I'm surprised about the controls, Rockstar loves their shitty feeling movement and controls.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                          Going to play it, but these 2 things are shitty to hear. Can't say I'm surprised about the controls, Rockstar loves their shitty feeling movement and controls.

My understanding is that the Mexico exclusion is to keep the timeline of RDR 1 making sense.

This is a prequel, after all.

In terms of the controls, I watched a fan shot video of the lasso technique and I see a headache coming.

Comment

The kotaku review was so odd. I legit couldn't tell if he liked it or not. So many issues but the leaves are fantastic!!

Comment

played for like 20 mins this morning just to make sure there wasn't a day one patch needed. Yep, it's RDR2 alright. Already a tad annoyed with all of the different buttons for the same thing. Press LB to pick up a gun but press x to pick up your hat but press rb to pick up a steak like PICK A BUTTON AND STICK WITH IT.

Comment

Yeah, I've randomly shot the air a few times.

I've done 3 missions and I'm noticing an air of prequelitis hitting it. Also, I'm starting to mentally check out on the snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X