No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xmzAmbAJO-o" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've been super impressed with the free content that Nintendo keeps pumping out for this game. It's actually a bunch of fun and has a ton of nuances to really be good at it. Dig it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck that Rabbit Ridge bullshit in Mario. That first boss can suck my dick. Low grav keeps fucking with me. I NEED HEARTS.

Comment

• I don't know what this is about. It must be in the moon? The 2D level you get to down the well in the Mushroom Kingdom was fucking me up last weekend. I actually ragequit.

Comment

• it's an area you get to after 250 moons. Basically a boss rush of all of the rabbits in low grav and the first dude is so hard for me not to lose at least 1 heart too which makes it hard to finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              it's an area you get to after 250 moons. Basically a boss rush of all of the rabbits in low grav and the first dude is so hard for me not to lose at least 1 heart too which makes it hard to finish.
              My roommate was broken and ordered the peach amiibo that lets you drop hearts in to heal.

Comment

• motherfucker. I was worried I may have to do that.

Comment

• oh shit Billy I had the answer to my problem all along....my Wedding Mario amiibo. It doesn't give me hearts, but it makes me invincible instead. Yay. Gonna beat this this tonight dammit.

Comment

• beat it and got a new costume and 3 moons. Not worth it. lol

Comment

• The one thing I've been worried about with the Switch is if I'm going to go on an amiibo buying spree.

Comment

• If you're playing Zelda, those amiibos are worth it.

Comment

• finally beat one of the great beasts or whatever in Zelda. yay.

Comment

• I got a couple Zelda amiibo just because I liked them. One gave me a bunch of arrows once.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P3Bd3HUMkyU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yeah, I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X