Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    seriously loving Diablo 3 on this thing. The PERFECT game to play on the go. Have 2 guys at level 20 already and having a blast going through it yet again.

And yes, I'm late to the Diablo 3 party (I was a "no necromancer, no deal" guy), but it's pretty great on the Switch. It's so good, I'm wondering if I missed out on anything not playing it PC. I really can't think of anything the PC would do better.
    "Can't you just magic it away?"
    "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• Originally posted by wydren View Post
      And yes, I'm late to the Diablo 3 party (I was a "no necromancer, no deal" guy), but it's pretty great on the Switch. It's so good, I'm wondering if I missed out on anything not playing it PC. I really can't think of anything the PC would do better.
      It looks a bit better but overall it's pretty much the same game. Necro for the win
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Necro oooooooooowns.

Comment

• Decided to give Breath of the Wild another go to see if I was too harsh on it the first time around. Started from the beginning but this time using the pro controller.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ended up grabbing a 64 gig sd card this weekend for my switch (only had a 16gig one) and totally forgot how many games I've purchased as I've constantly had to delete games for newer ones.

Played a bunch of DK Tropical Freeze, BoTW, Wargroove, Starlink, and Civ 6 this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Decided to give Breath of the Wild another go to see if I was too harsh on it the first time around. Started from the beginning but this time using the pro controller.
              I couldn't imagine trying that game without the pro controller. And remember you can swap some buttons around. I keep going back to BOTW every six months, but still haven't come close to finishing it. I got one primal or whatever they're called left.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I couldn't imagine trying that game without the pro controller. And remember you can swap some buttons around. I keep going back to BOTW every six months, but still haven't come close to finishing it. I got one primal or whatever they're called left.
                Oh shit really? The shoulder button usage infuriates me along with pretty much every other button that isn't hot swapping things. Will try that out tonight. Thanks for the tip man.

Comment

• Don't get your hopes too high. It's not a full config, it's like two button sets or something.

Comment

• Checked out the demo of that new Yoshi game hitting this month. If you were a fan of the Yoshi game from the SNES days but hated baby Mario, then this is up your alley. Also, it's like Tearaway (best Vita game ever) and Yoshi had a love child. Looks great and has that classic Nintendo feel.

Probably going to pick this up.

Comment

• Huh. Gotta get that.

Also the big Wargroove patch hit, so I will probably grab that. I suck at turn based strategy, but I love them. The patch gives a lot more difficulty settings.

Comment

• I'm about half way though that game. SHIT GETS HARD AS BALLSSSSS.

Comment

• Yeah, I am a shit baby. I need it easy.

Comment

• My buddy just brought this Switch grip into work today on his Switch so I could give it a goand I promptly ordered one.

It feels fucking great, cheap as fuck, and if you have giant hands like mine will make the undocked version much more comfortable. Plus it's easy to remove as it just slides out. Makes the switch feel like a modern controller.

21.00 bucks shipped at the moment.

Comment

• Oh that looks exactly like what I've been wanting.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NaCK6fdVXK0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X