Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh goooood. YES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So Fortnite is on the switch now. Sucks that Sony is being bitches about it
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Super Smash Brothers looks fucking NUTS. Every goddamn character they ever had in a previous game? YES.

Solid Snake back? YES
        David Hayter voicing him? YES

YAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          So Fortnite is on the switch now. Sucks that Sony is being bitches about it
          Same shit they pulled with Xberx so no shocker there.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Grabbed Hollow Knight on Switch. Played about 90 minutes, seems great.

Comment

• Diablo 3 on the Switch is perfect. Runs smooth as fuck and is awesome on the go.

Comment

• Buddy lent me his Switch so I could try out Mario and Zelda since I've been dying to play them ever since this system came out but couldn't justify the cost just for 2 games

Mario so far is rad, but really struggling with the right analog stick. It's so far down that I can't really run around doing stuff while also spinning the camera around to follow all the action reliably. Do I just need more time to adapt? Going back to my dualshock 4 after feels so much better.. wish I could use it with the Switch
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Pro controller is your friend

Comment

• Seriously. The ergonomic on the joycons are fucking trash.

Comment

• Well, not gonna drop $90 on a controller for a system I'm borrowing so I guess the struggle will continue to be real lol
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, the price on the pro controller is fucking absurd as well. More power to you, I couldn't imagine either of those games on anything else. Maybe go beat up a little kid for theirs.

Comment

• seriously loving Diablo 3 on this thing. The PERFECT game to play on the go. Have 2 guys at level 20 already and having a blast going through it yet again.

Comment

• pumped for the remake of Link's Awakening. That shit got so much play when I was a kid. Hyped for Mario Maker 2. Bummed that Fire Emblem was postponed though.

Comment

• I am going to play the fuck outta that Link's Awakening. My second favorite Christmas revolved around getting it on game boy.

Comment

• I don't post on here often (trying to change that), but thought I'd pop in to say that if you were a fan of Toejam and Earl back in the day, the new version is pretty great on Switch.
                                "Can't you just magic it away?"
                                "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Working...
                                X