Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still need to find my fucking mic
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well, good thing I'm a hunter, although I mostly use the scout rifle and now, the pistol with Chain of Woe in PVE. I need to find or buy a good pulse rifle. Burst weapons are usually my go to weapons in shooters.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

What's this about a knife? I suppose that's something you have to unlock at a certain level? I'm a robot Warlock because I like that grenade power a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          What's this about a knife? I suppose that's something you have to unlock at a certain level? I'm a robot Warlock because I like that grenade power a lot.
          The Hunter class gets a throwing knife and their melee attack is a knife stab. The throwing knife has a cooldown.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

HUNTER 4 LYFE
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I remember now why I don't like playing betas for single player type things. Getting through these first few missions has been a slog.

But, hey, what's the deal with those side dungeons that are really dark with the enemies at "??" Level with crazy names like High Monarch of Pestilence? Are they just areas you shouldn't be in yet or challenges for squads? Because going in solo is 1-hit death.

Comment

The maps are way bigger than they seem. They all have places you can stumble on level 20 enemies. Guessing we return at level cap.

Comment

yeah, we learned that ?? = INSTANT DEATH

Comment

Yeah, hidey holes all over the place. That's great but I get too easily distracted with "ooh, are there LOOTZ in here?"

Comment

AND THEN YOU FIND OUT, NO, NO LOOTZ BECAUSE THIS GAME HAS 5 CHESTS PER PLANET. DUMB.

Comment

Is that for real? Man, there should be at least one chest on every mission. Didn't they play Borderlands?

Comment

it's 5 chests per planet. Those 5 chests have good shit, but that's it.

Billy and I bitch about that in the upcoming episode of The Pixel Junkies.

Comment

Yeah I'm finding a serious lack of things to do in this, besides grinding out side-quests and whatnot. Needs moar loot chests, collectibles, anything. I know there are those dead ghost robots, but I don't give a shit about a Grimoire card that I need to log into bungie.net to read every time.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

GET THE DESTINY APP. I told Billy about that last night during the podcast. IT's pretty swank.

Comment

The Destiny app is cool. I've found a couple of the dead ghosts so far. It'd be neat if they gave you loot, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X