No announcement yet.

Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the doctor in a bit, then doing the Queen's Bounty shit.

Comment

• I haven't had any drive to play this in a week. I need to get back on the horse.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hit level 24 with the lewtz, but that may be due to the fact that I don't own a single other game right now more than me being compelled to keep grinding out the same missions.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I don't think this game is going to keep my attention unless they add a fuck ton more pvp maps. Because I honestly can't give any shits about the single player at the moment.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm still only level 17 :/

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Going to the doctor in a bit, then doing the Queen's Bounty shit.
              After doing one of those bounty's, a mission opens up. Doing that mission drops a legendary at the end. At least it did the 5 times I did them yesterday. You can do it once for each Queen's bounty you complete.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The level 24 strike? Yeah. Fuck that. Went in and got one shot.

Comment

• I'm pretty good at Halo MP so I have no idea why I am so incredibly terribad at the MP in this game.

Comment

• PVP is one of the only things I can do well in this game I feel like.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I'm pretty good at Halo MP so I have no idea why I am so incredibly terribad at the MP in this game.
                      Yup. For some reason I cannot get into the PVP at all in this game.

Comment

• It was maddening last night. I need to be on at the same time as everyone else to try out some of those patrol and strike missions

Comment

• Totally feast or famine with me.

Awesome or shite.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Think I may jump back in when the new stuff comes out in September.

Comment

• have fun. Fuck this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Think I may jump back in when the new stuff comes out in September.
                                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                have fun. Fuck this game.
                                so I may retract my last statement after reading what they are doing for the new expansion this week. Sounds like they really are trying to make the game better for the players. Dig the new streamlined leveling shit that isn't just stupid fucking light bullshit and the drops seem to have been fixed as well so you actually get shit you need/want.

May dip back into this at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X