BATMENG: HOTHAMWATER KNIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Why would the Riddler fucking create Mario Kart levels for Batman? It's stupid.
    yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Comment

• The good news is there are only, like, three races. The bad news is you have to do all of them if you want to free Catwoman.

Comment

• What about the Riddler trophies? Do I need to collect those to save her as well?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Leave her ass locked up. Not fun.

Comment

• NOOOOOOoooooo
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nope. You only need to do the challenges the Riddler actually directs you to when you choose the Riddler on the Mission Select screen. With the challenge rooms in the orphanage included, I think it's only 12-13 things to do. However, I'm not sure if those mission are unlocked through trophy progression. I can tell you that I didn't actively hunt trophies until I finished the main story and I never had to wait for the Riddler to unlock the next mission for me.

Comment

• Except for the races and one of the batmobile puzzles, I liked the Catwoman missions. They really force you to mix up your playstyle.

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilers 
                  I really dig the stuff they're doing with The Joker. It's my favorite part of the game so far. Hamill sounds like he's having a blast

Comment

Spoiler: spoilers 
                    I really dig the stuff they're doing with The Joker. It's my favorite part of the game so far. Hamill sounds like he's having a blast
                    It's great, but so much. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE that Batman never interacts with him. Wasted opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      It's great, but so much. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE that Batman never interacts with him. Wasted opportunity.
                      Did you beat the game? He interacts with him big time near the end.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• nice to know. Is it true that I have to 100% the fucking game to get the "real" ending?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Did you beat the game? He interacts with him big time near the end.
                          Yes, but I thought that was so boring and out of nowhere. He spends the entire game ignoring him completely and just being stoic and like Joker doesn't exist...then flips out? Eh. I wanted to see him bickering and bitching. Even the ending "interaction" felt so...bland?

Comment

nice to know. Is it true that I have to 100% the fucking game to get the "real" ending?

I beat every fucking riddle for that real ending and it annoyed the balls out of me.

Especially since Rocksteady has no plans to return to Batman after this game.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

nice to know. Is it true that I have to 100% the fucking game to get the "real" ending?
                              Yeah. There is one full ending but you unlock pieces of it depending on your progress. If you just blast through the game and finish only the story, you get part one. If you finish 7 of the 14 side missions and beat the story, you get part one and the option to immediately see part two. If you 100% the game you will get all three parts.

I finished the story and then waited to take the option until I hit 100%. Honestly, if you have a backlog and don't care about the trophies just do the YouTube Maneuver.

Also, what Anderson said.

Comment

• Heh, that first Man-Bat encounter is great.

I agree with grave, other than the races, freeing Catwoman was fun, you get to play as her for a bit during some of them and you only have to do those specific missions to free her.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X