No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ps4 owning bdr members from different locations playing as a team or against each other while others watch is not doable?

Comment

• Nope. You'd need the main streamer bringing in all of the streams into a capture box, processing them all at the same time, then spitting it back out on a different twitch stream. Even then I don't know if you could do more than one stream without an expensive commercial capture kit.

Comment

• Of course you could open four twitch streams, leave one opened with audio, and make them all their own small windows in your monitor and fake it?

Comment

• loving the fuck outta Injustice so far. EXCEPT for the fact that all cinematics are rendered using the old generation and it's choppy as fuck. As soon as the battles start shit is 60FPS and 1080p but the story isn't. It's kind of lame.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wonder if that's what they did with the cutscenes in Battlefield also because some of those are soft-focus garbage then it flips to crystal clear beauty when you take control.

Comment

• Yeah, BF4 uses CGI and not the in game engine to render cutscenes too. It's weird, the game looks SO much better than the CGI.

Comment

• PS4 got people fucking on it.

The War is over.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah that shit is hilarious. The Playroom is great f or streaming. Ceej and I loved it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Trying to finish Resogun on Veteran. The last level is kicking my ass again.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• after two weeks of having this system I have to say I believe I made the right choice. I fucking love it.

Comment

• But what if you loved the Xbone more Rob, WHAT IFF!!!?!?????!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FUCKED THAT COP UP.

Comment

• Beat the first level in Resogun with only using my boost and not firing a single bullet. That was fucking INTENSE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

FUCKED THAT COP UP.
                              Oh man, your license plates do not disappoint.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Even thought I've already played through The Walking Dead that Vita deal on Amazon is so tempting. Dammit!

Comment

Working...
                                X