No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no Vita thread, so hey Rob, go get Tearaway and tell us how awesome it is. Also, does Vita stream to Twitch now too?

Comment

I was planning on it already in regards to Tearaway. That looks legit. Don't think it can stream as I have no twitch icon on any of my home screens on the vita.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I hope they set that up soon. Could help sell some Vitas.

Comment

Seriously, I've only bought 1 game so far (for 10 bucks) and I have over a dozen already thanks to PS+. Twitch would be nice, but I fucking LOVE my Vita.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Rob, how you digging AC4? Seems like everyone thinks it's a full 180 from AC3 which sucked dog shit.

Comment

Wolfenstien looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Rob, how you digging AC4? Seems like everyone thinks it's a full 180 from AC3 which sucked dog shit.
                I fucking love it and I hated AC3. AC2 was my favorite of the old generation.

Comment

Everyone keeps saying AC4 is great, but I keep thinking I'm going to get burned.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

How so?

I'm only like 15% in but I'm taking my time this go around and trying to find all hidden things, get all assassinations, etc.. but it's been a blast so far. And the new patch to make it run at 1080p makes it look even better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Everyone keeps saying AC4 is great, but I keep thinking I'm going to get burned.
                      Same. Like everyone is just like 5 hours in, and not saying that, and then at 10 hours it turns to shit. I WANT TO BELIEVE

Comment

what are they bitching about?

Comment

I'm only a few hours into AC4, but I am doing a lot of side stuff as well. I think I just finished or close to finishing sequence 2. I like it so far. It has a better UI compared to AC3 which was one of my major annoyances. 1080p is glorious.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I thought it looked great before the patch. Pretty decent difference.. So good. Also, you are too good at Resogun. I WILL BEAT YOU.

Comment

The Vita is $30 off at Best Buy on Sunday. Noooooo.

Rob, have you tried the Vita Lumines game yet?

Comment

I have not. But I'm sure it's amazing. If you buy the Vita, get PS + if you don't have it already. Uncharted was awesome, Gravity Rush was great, Hotline Miami, Hot Shots, etc... so many awesome free games.

Comment

Working...
                                X