No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamepass is the shit. I wish they'd get rid of the PS NOW shit and just do it this way.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If they have any common sense they will kick off PS5 doing that, but in reality they will make it some additional service inside PS Now.

Comment

• EA Access finally coming to PlayStation, this is yuuuuge
        Last edited by Trejo; 05-07-2019, 09:49 AM.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• had fun with that on the xbone
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've purchased an $80 NHL game every year for the last like 8-9 years, plus the odd Madden, FIFA, PGA etc. This thing is a godsend

Comment

• Blood and truth for PSVR is pretty fucking fun. If you liked that gangster mini game from the demo disc, this is that but full length. digging it so far.

Comment

• First time I've been burned by a PS4 exclusive as a PS4 owner, feelsbadman

#whyyounocomeoutonrift

Comment

• Haha. This would be amazing on the rift.

Comment

• grave, you should def check this out. IT's a rail shooter for the most part mixed with some vehicle stuff and some awesome set pieces. Movement is done by looking at waypoints and pressing a button. Works pretty well. Makes you feel like Jason Statham.

Comment

• It's out now? Awesome, I really liked The Heist in PS Worlds. This looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

• yeah, was 40 bucks. Worth it so far.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WPwJ2Hmxa0I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'll grab this again. I had a lot of fun with it. Hope it runs at 60 fps.

Comment

• Would there be any reason for me to upgrade my old PS4 to a pro if I don't have 4k or whatever? I mean, I'm sure it'd run faster but having to swap all my shit over again??? UGH. But dayum mine sounds like a jet plane going super sonic.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Naw. Especially with new consoles like 18 months away.

Comment

Working...
                                X