No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Expect You to Die sounds right up my alley. A VR puzzle/escape game? Yes, please!

Comment

• tried the demo for SuperHyperCube or whatever via PSVR. Awesome. So Awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PSN 10th Anniversary sale (week 1) is live:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...SSTORE10SALELP

Thinking about grabbing the Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls collection for $16, seems like a steal. Also grabbing the Bloodborne DLC on sale FO SHOOOOOO
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Both of those games for only $16 is robbery.

Comment

• Yeah, Beyond is really good!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• tried out that CoD VR game. Not bad for free and I really like the cockpit stuff but the head aiming was much better in RIGS. But hey, it's free!

Comment

• Battlefield 1 better on PS4 or XBONE?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No idea. I have it on the Bone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    No idea. I have it on the Bone.
                    I'm debating what system to grab it for, as it's almost 50% off on Amazon right now. Same with Titanfall 2.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• TF2 is a fucking must on any system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        TF2 is a fucking must on any system.
                        yuuuuuuuuuuup

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I'm debating what system to grab it for, as it's almost 50% off on Amazon right now. Same with Titanfall 2.
                          Just buy it on Bone, I'm the only fucker playing anything on PS4 these days.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, I got a PS4. How long does this bitch take to setup? It's transferring something between PS4s and has been stuck for 30 mins.

Comment

• Not sure on the transferring. My set up was probably about an hour full stop with updates and installing the games I bought.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Not sure on the transferring. My set up was probably about an hour full stop with updates and installing the games I bought.

It caught in a loop with a recent update to the system. Fixed it and I spent most of the night setting my shit up. I got a PS Plus membership for $15 off. Plus, I got Uncharted 4. I played the first 3 and my opinion of the series hasn't changed.

They're just OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X