No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definitely had tracking issues. With the camera up top it barely saw the controller. And if we sat back on the couch it would say we were out of the play area...but we still had full control? We moved the camera down in front of the TV and it seemed to be better.

Comment

• RIGS is not good unless you can change how you aim. BattleZone is pretty dope, and Driveclub is neat.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Resident Evil is going to make me shit my pants if that demo is anything like the final game. jesus christ.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I guess I thought the screen resolution was going to be higher? That said, I only played for half an hour but this thing is raddddd. It gets pretty warm in there so I could see needing to hose this thing down after any particularly tense or stressful session.

Comment

• Played with ceej for like 2 hours today. So much fun.

Comment

• Hopefully I feel better tomorrow. i really want to dig into this more.

Comment

• Got better at Rigs. I think I kind of dig that. Today my tracking issues started happening but I'm wondering if that's due to the light and the fact I'm on the couch. After doing a few tests it seems that my computer chair is the best chair to use with this. While I had no issues with Rush of blood the first night, now it keeps fucking up the calibration and won't stick this morning.

Comment

• I fucking love this thing.

I had tracking issues during the beginning of The London Heist but they fixed themselves after the scene was over. Weird. I've never experienced motion sickness or vertigo playing a game but Rush of Blood affects me. Not in a bad way, it's just that I actually feel the slowdown going up a ramp and then the sudden drop on the downhill side. Whole lotta jump scares and things to shoot. This is the kind of game, along with The London Heist, that should have been a huge genre for the Wii.

Speaking of the Heist, I'm glad the globes on the move controllers are squishy because I jam those magazines in on the reloads.

Comment

• haha. Ceej was having fun with the heist stuff last night. I love the social screen so much.

Also, the cat/mouse game is a blast drunk.

Comment

• That thumper demo isn't doing anything for me. Does it get better?

Comment

• I think it's supposed to get pretty intense in the later levels? I'm only halfway through level two but it's all been pretty much the same except for the boss levels.

Comment

• Hard pass then

Comment

• Grabbed RIGS.

Comment

• RIGS is the shit. Much better than the demo. The other mechs are dope.

Comment

• Seriously having a blast with RIGS. That hover mech is the shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X