No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah same. I JUST WANT CONFRIMATION THAT I AM GETTING IT DAMMIT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm going to Mexico in a couple weeks so I'm giving my preorder to a friend. I'll let him spend the money on VR right now. I'd rather have more spending money for Mexico. Still, excited to try VR soon, finally.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• #GoodGuyFil
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Eat those tacos Fil.

Comment

• I got confirmation that Until Dawn has shipped but not the actual headset. I'm guessing the shipping notification will come tomorrow because of Prime shipping.

Comment

• Still nothing on headset...maybe they plan on overnighting everything so nothing gets out there early?

Comment

• Woke up to my notification this morning. Mine probably went out early because I don't live in a major city?

Comment

• still no word on the headset for me yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    still no word on the headset for me yet.
                    DONT YOU FUCK US AMAZON.

Comment

• I've been thinking the same goddamn thing Billy....

It did update and say it'll arrive by 8pm tomorrow which was different than yesterday when it said it will just arrive sometime tomorrow.

Comment

• Just checked mine. Also tomorrow by 8pm.

Comment

• THERE IS STILL HOPE BILLY

I would be more tweaked if I didn't already pre-order the PS4 from amazon and had zero issues with that.

I feel like they would have known already if there was a shortage or someshit

Comment

• Yeah I know if they have shortages they will email out letting you know like a week beforehand. I went ahead and bought/downloaed 100ft Robot Golf. Waiting on the other stuff until I know the headset is on the way.

Comment

• yeah, I'm waiting on downloading anything until tomorrow. Just in case.

Comment

• sounds like RIGS is pretty good.,

Comment

Working...
                                X