PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling's seems the most positive so far
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I read cnet, gizmodo, ars technica, verge...all very positive.

Comment

• possible faulty headset issues via GB.

goddammit. *FINGERSCROSSED*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jeff is not a fan

Comment

• I'm glad the two games I am getting, Rush of Blood and Thumper, are getting the best notices. I'm not too keen on the idea of my glasses fogging up since I perpetually have that problem with paintball helmets. I suppose they couldn't add vents because the light would wash out the screen?

Comment

• I'm gonna get these games via the PS store this weekend I think: Thumper, Rush, Battlezone, tumbler

Comment

• God Jeff always looks like he's dying. Dude looks so unhealthy.

Comment

• I didn't realize Job Simulator is coming to PS VR. Definitely getting it. It's the best experience for showing what VR can do on Vive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    God Jeff always looks like he's dying. Dude looks so unhealthy.
                    He's lost so much weight lately. I thought he was looking really good.

Comment

• maybe that's it.

Comment

• Plus he's doing hours of VR starting at 5am his time. That's gotta fuck with your equilibrium.

Comment

• STOP BEING A JEFF APOLOGIST #GAYLORD

Comment

• And he's also married now which makes you a shell of what you were.

Comment

• Nah son that's just something that single people tell themselves to feel better #ILOVEMYWIFE #GAYLORD

Comment

• .... . .-.. .--. / -- . / -... .. .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-.. . ... .-.. . -.-- / .... .- ... / -- .- -.. . / -- . / .- / ... .... . .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / .- / -- .- -.

Comment

Working...
                                X