No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ordered Until Dawn through the affiliate link last night! (I hope it works right, though, because I was redirected to my app rather than the website.

Also, Resident Evil HD free next month! Maybe I'll actually finish it this time?

Comment

• Bummed that the free games are ones I already own.

Also, thanks man! It looks like it worked!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...-ultimate-faq/

Sony put together a good FAQ for PSVR launch. One week!

Comment

• Q: My head is larger than average – will the PS VR headset fit?
          PS VR can adjust to comfortably accommodate a wide range of head sizes. That said, it’s a good idea to visit a local retailer to try it out for yourself!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OH GOD I HOPE IT FITS

I refuse to try the thing on during the public demos because that's groooosssssss

Comment

• Q: Will PS VR support VR entertainment apps?
              In the weeks and months ahead, there will be a variety of VR experiences and media applications coming to PS VR, including those such as Hulu (in the US only), Allumette (Penrose), Invasion! (Baobab), Kismet (PsyOp), Within, LittlStar, Vrideo, and The Martian (Fox).

Invasion! is a bunch of fun and shows how awesome a fully animated Pixar VR movie would be. But The Martian? Bring that shit.

Comment

• I usually wear a fitted cap that is 7-3/8 or 7-1/2 so it better fit my melon. I was curious about the headphone thing since I haven't seen any photos of over-the-ear headsets being used. They need to be wired to the machine so I hope my Bose set will fit. They're much more comfortable than earbuds.

Comment

• Also I'm gone all next week for work so this thing is going to sit for two days just waiting for me to get home. Factor in disc installs and probable firmware updates and I hope to play by Saturday night? So annoying.

Comment

• this is legitimately the only thing keeping me going at the moment haha

I wasn't lying on the latest episode of the podcast

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I usually wear a fitted cap that is 7-3/8 or 7-1/2 so it better fit my melon. I was curious about the headphone thing since I haven't seen any photos of over-the-ear headsets being used. They need to be wired to the machine so I hope my Bose set will fit. They're much more comfortable than earbuds.
                      I have a fairly large noggin and had no problem fitting on the headset, and a pair of over-the-ear Sony headphones. Didn't get a good look at the jack though as it was a public demo unit at the mall

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I refuse to try the thing on during the public demos because that's groooosssssss
                      In my defense, they did clean the shit out of it between each use
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• hahah, for sure man. I still didn't trust it.

Comment

• PSVR reviews hitting today are all positive. And Giant Bomb started an all day stream about half an hour ago.

Comment

• Kotaku's review was not positive. Sterling seems to be positive.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lMOQ7qv6IIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Kotaku's review was not positive. Sterling seems to be positive.
                                Just read Kotaku. It seemed positive to me except for the stuttering on the hands...but it doesn't seem like anyone else has that issue? Wonder what the set up is like.

Comment

Working...
                                X