No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks. Been wanting to actually see that demo, supposedly it's great. Wish they had picked someone better than Leo LaPorte.

Giant Bomb was discussing last week that apparently VR coverage for other sites has been piss poor, but there numbers have been "great" and they attribute it to their just picking it up and going in. And not trying to make everything the best or a good experience, or playing it up. But Jeff said on the Kinda Funny podcast he did that he's still very excited for PSVR the most, and that it's the most comfortable headset. And apparently Sony has some standards in place as for technical requirements and such. So hopefully not all the garbage being seen on Vive and Rift to a lesser extent.

Comment

• The only things I keep reading are that the Move controllers seem to be less responsive than they were on the PS3. It's not for everything mind you, but that people are seeing some issues.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JLcJmSKnUnw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have an app like shit for my Gear VR. It's fucking AWESOME and can barely do half of the shit shown in this trailer.

Comment

• I'm totally getting that but I need to figure out how to move some music to the PS4.

Comment

• For the PS Vue DVR shit to work, does the system have to be on all the time? I didn't know if it was some cloud shit or whatever.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nah, it's not really recording your shows, it's just basically giving you access to those shows for a month.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Nah, it's not really recording your shows, it's just basically giving you access to those shows for a month.

Cool. I'm right in the middle of either putting the screws to DirecTV for a better deal or picking out a PS4 bundle to grab. I thought these fuckers were supposed to be cheaper by now.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The old model might drop soon with the PS4 Slim, or whatever they're calling it, coming in October with PSVR.

Comment

• Got guitar hero live in the mail today. Yay. Went to play it and noticed the USB dongle that I need to actually play the game wasn't included. Boo.

Comment

• Doesn't it just go over Bluetooth on the PS4? I didn't think you needed a dongle. I could be confusing games or systems, though.

Comment

• Nope you need a dongle

Comment

• Started the PS Vue trial to see if my wife could handle it. I fucking love this setup.

DirecTV is going to have to WOW me for me to stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Started the PS Vue trial to see if my wife could handle it. I fucking love this setup.

DirecTV is going to have to WOW me for me to stay.
                              Very interested in this.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm pretty thrilled with it so far. Tomorrow I am going to try and figure out what router setting is blocking PS Vue app from working with Chromecast, but otherwise it's great.

Comment

Working...
                                X