No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well to be fair, they've been pretty upfront that the 100 channel tier was basically to put a fuck ton of sports shit on it.

Comment

• Which is cool, seriously, no issues with that. But 100 shouldn't mean 65 though, right?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh I agree. Read some more, and basically it can be up to 100+ channels, but it all depends on how the local deals and distribution breaks down. Like, in SF or Chicago they get all their local channels and over the air channels, while we don't. So that's like 20 more stations right there. But really, what 100+ channels will you watch? I'm eyeing the second tier and it already has everything I want plus some nonsense.

Comment

• True
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• a bunch of hidden things in the new update.

LOVE THE SCREENSHOT ICON REMOVAL
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I really hope this comes to PSVR.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/7/1138...th-audioshield

Comment

• Watching the Giant Bomb VIVE marathon right now, and they literally just started this. It looks amazing.

Comment

• HEY SONY, GONNA NEED SOME FUCKING CLARIFICATION SOON.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's a totally inflammatory headline. The body even says "but this was before added external processing, unlocked core usage and fixed the issues." I feel like IGN is the only people talking bad about PS4 VR. Every time I hear someone from Polygon, Gamespot, or Giant Bomb talking about it they're extremely excited for how high quality it has been and for the lower price.

Comment

• I understand that there will be a difference in experience between VR on the PS4 or the Neo, I just hope it's not like Tube to HD because lately I've been thinking about grabbing a new video card and Oculus.

Comment

• I think the difference is going to be needing the external box, and not much else.

Comment

• It's probably time for me to swap my HDD and there are 2TB drives on sale at Best Buy for $90 this week...

Comment

• I really want to buy a new game but can't decide on which one.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qWqM2AfjiD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Will you post that PSVR Demo on Facebook? I want to watch it, but it just errors out at work due to our shitty blockers.

Comment

Working...
                                X