No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized that unless you run ALL audio through your headphones, chat will only go mono on PS4. How dumb.

Comment

• Why wouldn't you run all audio through?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Why would I? I have my TV on with surround sound going. I want to focus chat through my headphones. I have the privilege of not needing to worry about neighbors/SO bitching about volume.

Comment

• Looking into PS Vue so I can potentially cut the cord from cable this month. But I can't find the full local list of channels anywhere. It says local sports stations, and that's the only thing I am waiting on finding out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Looking into PS Vue so I can potentially cut the cord from cable this month. But I can't find the full local list of channels anywhere. It says local sports stations, and that's the only thing I am waiting on finding out.
            https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/

This shows all the channels for each package in my area. I assume it would work for you too. I would have to at least get the CORE package if I want Giants, A's, and Warrior games.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• When I go to that it shows a list of the major basic cable channels, and on the side it says "Over 70 channels including local sports networks" but doesn't specify which local sports networks. If it's local Fox sports, or San Antonio networks it does me no good.

Comment

• What's your zip code? Curious to see what's different between what you see and what I see.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• so what's the deal with this? like, I get rid of cable/my DVR, pay 30 bucks a month with this, and it's like the same thing?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't give a fuck about sports except what's shown on nbc/abc/fox etc. but I see that Disney XD is on the second tier and that's worth it.

Comment

• Basically. There's a 7 day trial if you want to check it out. I tried it out a few months ago and it worked pretty well. It was more expensive then too though and it didn't have I think ABC and CW. Now I think only CW is missing.

Tried a Phoenix zip code. Seemed like Phoenix's listing was more vague. I think because San Francisco was in the beta it's more detailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        What's your zip code? Curious to see what's different between what you see and what I see.

Comment

• Yeah, that's weird. My listing actually lists that I would get CSN Bay Area and CSN California and CSN Plus which carry all the local teams here. I don't see the equivalent sports stations in your area or the Phoenix one I tried. Just says includes regional and nation sports stations on the side like you said. I guess take advantage of the free trial to see what actual stations you would get before you cut your cable.

Comment

• I did the trial, picked the "100+" version and it probably had like 65 channels. So is that just because it was the trial or are they full of shit?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Interesting. Did they email you a channel listing or anything? I think channel availability is totally dependent on location.

Comment

• No email, just check the guide on the free trial and like I said, only like 60+ channels on the "100+" tier.

ETA: not great when you consider that's including 7 MTV's and 14 ESPN's
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X