PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Dan Ryckert is a very special man-child. Last night he went on one of his monthly "Taco Bell is the greatest food in the world and all music made after 1970 except Kanye is garbage" rants.
    I love Dan Ryckert, simply because of the homicidal intent he conjures in those around him once a new Mario Party begins.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      What the hell is going on with the PS Store? It was messed up last night and still today I keep getting stupid errors. I just want to redeem all these damn codes from the Amplitude Kickstarter!
      Yeah, couldn't get on the PS store last night on my PS4 but I can log into the website. Maybe try redeeming on the website.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That's what I've been using. I can get a couple codes in but then it starts giving me errors. Maybe you're only allowed to use X number of codes in a particular timeframe? The bigger question is why Harmonix handed out 10 codes worth $2.19 each instead of one $20 code.

Comment

• Yeah, you are only allowed to enter a certain number of codes before it locks you out for 24 hours. I thought it was for only for invalid entries but maybe it's for valid codes as well.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sony's gearing up for a price drop across the line.

Looks like the Vita will dip below 100.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still love my Vita. Totally worth it if you own a PS4/PS+
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh crap, if that happens I think someone will be getting a Vita soon.

...it's me. I'll be the person buying a Vita if they go that cheap.

Comment

• Well shit, might be time for a Vita if true. I have soooooooo many games already for it. Thanks PS+!

Comment

• PlayStation Plus is getting special discounts only for members, called "Specials."

The first round kicks off today and lasts through June 1. It includes Bloodborne, The Order: 1886, and Dark Souls 2 for $48 USD apiece, a Dragon Ball Xenoverse bundle for $45, and Helldivers for $18 USD.

seems legit
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I love my Vita. It's a must own in my opinion, if you have a PS4.

Comment

• yep yep. Been saying that for over a year now.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I love my Vita. It's a must own in my opinion, if you have a PS4.
                          My buddy who bought his ps4 before me bought one and returned it. But he got into high end headphones around the same time.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• My Vita is one of the few bigger purchases that I've made that I don't regret specifically thanks to PS+. If you're not already doing so, make sure to hit up the PS website and add all of the Vita games that are free to your cart or whatever. I've bought exactly one game in the year plus I've owned it. Everything else has been free.

Comment

• Pre-Show announcement of media and DLNA support for PS4 released tonight. I can finally stream more with my PS4 instead of my PS3.

Comment

• Dragon Age Inquisition $29.99 on amazon today only. Any good?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X