No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boooourns. But it's basically my only complaint so yeah, I'll deal with it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, it sucks but after awhile it just keeps the games on your dash that you play the most of.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wish it was like the PS3 deal where you scroll left and right and up and down to sort.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought part of the deal with PS+ was that you could but stuff on the PS Store on a computer and you could download it to your machine from there. Is that not the case? Or did I get cockblocked because I needed to do a system update when I turned on my PS4?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            I thought part of the deal with PS+ was that you could but stuff on the PS Store on a computer and you could download it to your machine from there. Is that not the case? Or did I get cockblocked because I needed to do a system update when I turned on my PS4?
            Well, in theory, PS+ should have updated your PS4 for you as well. Did you initiate the download from the website? I know when I purchase stuff on the website it shows me the option to download to my PS3/PS4. I ignore that since I am usually buying stuff I don't have room for yet or getting the free games.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• OK, Valiant Hearts was legit. Didn't 100% it or anything but I enjoyed my time with it......except when playing as Anna. Healing shit was not my fave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Well, in theory, PS+ should have updated your PS4 for you as well. Did you initiate the download from the website? I know when I purchase stuff on the website it shows me the option to download to my PS3/PS4. I ignore that since I am usually buying stuff I don't have room for yet or getting the free games.
                Yeah, I marked them for download through the website. But it'd been a while since I turned on my PS4 so there was a system update waiting to be installed. I'm guessing that's why it wouldn't download the games automatically.

In related news, OlliOlli2 is fucking impossible. It's just one button! Why can't I figure out the coordination?!

Comment

• OlliOlli and the sequel are great, but I hate playing them on the PS4. Much easier on the Vita in my opinion.

Counterspy on the other hand is fucking GREAT. Totally in love with this game.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looking forward to counterspy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      OlliOlli and the sequel are great, but I hate playing them on the PS4. Much easier on the Vita in my opinion.

Counterspy on the other hand is fucking GREAT. Totally in love with this game.
                      Yup, I find Olli Olli to be way more fun on my Vita too. But I am still pure garbage at it.

Comment

• Spotify app is awesome. Rogue Legacy + Kenny Loggins playlist FTFW. And being able to control it on my ps4 through my phone makes it tooooo convenient. So so good
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Oh shit we can listen to it while in game? Fuck yeah. I saw people made a Vice City play list too.

Comment

• Yes sir. I would love to blast tunes while playing Dying Light but if I can't hear every moan and shuffle in that game it gets 10000x harder.

Spotify Pro Tip: Hold the PS button down in game and the player comes up with the regular devices/power menu, so you can pause/skip track/change volume without suspending your game to go into the app itself

BOOM
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Going to upgrade to a 2TB drive this weekend. The most recommended drive is $85 on Amazon right now, and it comes in a USB shell, so you can toss your 500GB drive from the PS4 into it and use it as an external...which I can then use for my Xbone or PC!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Going to upgrade to a 2TB drive this weekend. The most recommended drive is $85 on Amazon right now, and it comes in a USB shell, so you can toss your 500GB drive from the PS4 into it and use it as an external...which I can then use for my Xbone or PC!
                                Yeah, I'm going to have to do this eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X