PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The pic at the link shows a wire sooooo...............
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Wireless?
        Nope.

Comment

• on the 28th we get Share Play. It looks pretty rad.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds cool and all but we'll see how well it works. I'm hoping it works great because it could be soooo great.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DON'T USE REST MODE RIGHT NOWhttp://kotaku.com/if-you-got-the-new...ode-1653281159

this happened to me as well.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well shit. I haven't installed it on mine yet.

Comment

• Yeah, freaked out when it wouldn't turn back on but read that I had to hold the power button to use any saved up energy. CRISIS AVERTED

Comment

• Well, that's dumb. Thanks for the heads up, Rob.

Comment

• So many huge announcements at playstation experience today and its only the 1st day!! Uncharted 4 gameplay footage. Street fighter V console exclusive. Grim fandango. Day of the tentacle (where u at rob??). Killing floor 2. Ff7. The forest. Super time force. Broken age. Shovel knight. The list goes on!

Also ea is giving 3 free games this weekend only, need for speed most wanted (vita), mirrors edge(ps3) and plants vs zombies 2(ps4) so download asap if you want those
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Did someone send an ambulance to Rob's house? He needs to be checked.

Comment

• Dat uncharted gameplay vid doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            Also ea is giving 3 free games this weekend only, need for speed most wanted (vita), mirrors edge(ps3) and plants vs zombies 2(ps4) so download asap if you want those
                            Came here to post this, but Trejo took care of it. I don't think there is a special section in the store for these free games, I did a search for each one and "purchased" them. Heard good things about Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare but I probably would have never bought it unless super cheap. Now I can try it free. Nice to have Mirror's Edge and Most Wanted gets added to my huge Vita digital backlog I have.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Theres a playstation experience tab in the main store with some deals on different things, TLOU, gta and stuff. Got PVZ2 from there, imagine the others would be there too but dont have the other systems
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeah PS4 is killing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X