No announcement yet.

Saint's Row IV:AKA THE DIVERSION BEFORE GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was just a hell of a game. So much fun.

Comment

Pro-tip: take homies with you when not on missions. Bring them along on collectible hunts. So much banter.

Case in point (hidden home spoilers):
        Spoiler: yep 
      I'm rolling with Veteran Child, Maero and Roddy Piper. They have specific banter. Michael goddamn Dorn and Roddy Piper are having a fucking conversation while I hunt for shit.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Gonna have to agree with the Gurst on the rift game. Nadir of an amazeballs show.
        I've changed my stance. The Genki Bowl stuff is doodoo. My favorite thing is grabbing a fucking guardrail instead of the eight other useful objects next to it. Thanks telekenesis (Kyle)!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, that TK shit needs some fine tuning. But yeah, homies with you at all time. ESPECIALLY if you're in a car.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This last mission can kiss my ass. Not sure if this needs spoilers or not, but better safe than sorry:

Spoiler: Balls 
            I hate flying through Zinyak's ship. I seem to make it about 4 feet and crash into a wall.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Don't suck so bad maybe mmmmmkay?!?? But for serious, the flying on rails missions sucked balls.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Just frustrated. It's the final mission! I'm so close to the end I can taste it! And I keep dying!!!! GAAAHHHHH!
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

The one with the mini-golf spinners was poorly designed doodoo butter, but the final fly through wasn't so bad.

Take a break, come back in like ten minutes with a nice clean slate and kick Z in his ET dick.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

New standalone expansion coming to next gen.

Johnny Gat and Kenzie go to hell to fight Satan and save The Boss.

There may be musical numbers involved.

It's going to be called 'Gat Out of Hell'. Johnny Gat may in fact murder Satan.

There are going to be Disney-style musical numbers.

Saints Row 4 is also getting ported to next gen in January 2015.

Johnny Gat could very possibly be singing while he murders Satan.

SO HYPED
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Yrs please
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I really didn't want another Saint's Row, but I am excited as hell for this.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH I WANT ANOTHER GIVE IT ME
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Yeah, I really didn't want another Saint's Row, but I am excited as hell for this.
                            First half of your statement does not compute, that last half however.... Yep.

Comment

• Still so very sad that Nathan sold this as soon as we both beat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                                Still so very sad that Nathan sold this as soon as we both beat it.
                                I bought it AGAIN when it was on sale with the Games with Gold shit for like $8, and bought the DLC's. So worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X