Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that was great.

Spoiler: the end 
    by the time we roll up to SLC, what happened at the end seemed like a pretty likely possibility. That didn't make it any less of a shock. Joel was a hard man made even harder by the events we guide him through. It wasn't surprising that he wanted to regain something he lost long ago no matter the cost, even though it's (or more appropriately, she's) just a substitute. I mean, he probably damned humanity to extinction because of it.

Although Jackson City was looking in pretty good shape at the end. Maybe there will be someone for Ellie & the human race will persevere? There has to be some hope, right?

I really hope Naughty Dog doesn't franchise this one. It should be one and done.

Comment

• Hmm. Just beat it.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was either a real mind fuck or a letdown. Think ill play it again. The multiplayer is kinda cool but ps3 multiplayer sucks. Or maybe its the game. Matchmaking can take forever.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• For me it was the logical end to Joel's nightmare.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Really need to get back into this. It's just so tense that while it's great, it's hard to want to play after work. I've been playing too much Monaco.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah well hurry the fuck up already.

I don't want excuses, I want results. Now shiv that clicker in it's dumb splitface.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just beat it. Pretty sure I hated the ending. Like a whole bunch.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm proud of you regardless.

Sleep on the feels and tell me your thoughts tomorrow.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• like, it didn't resolve anything. I mean, yeah, it was a nice character moment but I kept waiting for SOMETHING to happen. And it didn't. There isn't an alt ending or anything is there?

Comment

• Nope. Like life, shit that sucks karmic dicks happens, and you deeeeeeeeeeallllllll with it.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• meh. I'm going back to drinking and to reflect.

Comment

• Doin' it right, man. It's a heavy "choice" foisted upon all players.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sure something happened. The world remains fucked. One man made a difference.

Comment

• And while it might not have been satisfying or what you might have done in completely autonomous situation, it did resolve the through-line of the narrative.

That drink(s) is deserved. How'd you like the tunnel in Spring?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X