The Last of Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, its not that bad.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

it's hard, not bad. That's why it's great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just meant that I thought I was stuck. Ya butthorn.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I probably won't be able to pick this back up until my time off during the 4th. Good to see that it picks up.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Okay, I haven't had time yet to do Internet sleuthing, but does anyone else remember Ellie originally looking exactly like Ellen Page way back when the game was first announced? And then after Beyond Two Souls was revealed, Naughty Dog made changes to the character model to "have Ellie slightly resemble the voice actor who does such a good job portraying the character"?

Incidentally, it's still weird to hear the little girl from Growing Pains saying all these bad words.

Comment

Originally they flat out said they were modeling her after Ellen Page. Then they backed off with the "we wanted her to look more like the voice actor." Then Beyond Two Souls was announced right about the same time. It's pretty obvious that something happened there to make them change the model.

Comment

And Ms. Page isn't happy about it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

Incidentally, it's still weird to hear the little girl from Growing Pains saying all these bad words.

She's fucking hot.

Comment

Yes. I don't know if it was a bit part or what but I expect Captain America to be romancin' the waitress from The Avengers in either The Winter Soldier or Avengers 2.

Comment

• werd

Comment

• Copy arrives tomorrow. Looking forward to panic attacks and fun times.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished it a couple days ago. Wow, that ending.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Man, the hits just keep on coming. The end of the Pittsburgh/suburbs section was inevitable, I guess, but still pretty shocking.

Comment

• Bretty awesome game. Going to restart on a harder difficulty. I'll be cursing a blue streak in no time I'm sure.

Ending was bittersweet but consistent with the characters.

Those of you who haven't beaten it yet, hurry the fuck up because spoilers are a pain in the balls on an iPad and gabbing like a bunch of hysterical fangirls is what we do best around here.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ - "I swear."

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                                X