No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debating on whether I should order NFS on Amazon right now or try my hand at a store on Friday morning. The games aren't going to sell out, right?

Comment

• Just order it. Why the fuck go to the store when it can just show up with your Xbone?

Comment

• Well, when you put it that way.

Comment

• Jeff Gerstmann says Killer Instinct is "rad" and he hates the original and was down as fuck on it. YAAAAAAAA BOY

Comment

• nice
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• the new achievements look pretty sweet.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                the new achievements look pretty sweet.
                What do you mean?

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/your-new-achieveme...one-1466827454

Comment

• Bummer. No Twitch Streaming at launch for Xbone.

But hey, you can still watch us stream from my PS4 over at BDRcade!

Comment

• Really not happy about that shit. What's really nonsense is it's not like "dudes, give us a week!" It's some bullshit "early 2014" fucking nonsense. I wanted to stream my ownage over my holiday vacations.

Comment

• it does suck but at least you'll have more editing power when it does work than I currently do on the PS4. But I can see Sony seeing this and trying to add more shit to their streaming service as another "suck it" to Microsoft.

Comment

• Yeah, it being until after the new year means Sony is right now in a room screaming MARKET THIS SHIT and get a jump for the holidays...which really means nothing because Xbone is gonna clean up in March with Titanfall.

Comment

• True. Enjoy your exclusive for now. TF2 is coming to the PS4.

Comment

• Just waiting to get my free one of these from work. It hasn't officially been announced, but there's really no doubt that that is what we're getting this year. Gonna RYSE this winter...
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't buy Ryse, Matt.

Comment

Working...
                                X