No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this about Insanity and P90x stuff Rob mentioned in the Penis4 thread? Will the Xbone help us get all swoll, son?

Comment

it should unless I read shit wrong. It has it either built in or via subscription. either way, totes jealous of that and that alone at the moment.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jPyjvfLZdF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

seriously, that is the only reason right now that I would drop the money on the system. sooooo awesome.

Comment

Oh wow, a shitload of those workouts say "free for gold subscribers". That's awesome.

Comment

I can't for this thread and the Playstation to strike up dueling banjos.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah the workout stuff is awesome, except I don't have space to workout in my living room.

Comment

So i have on order BF4, Forza, NFS Rivals, NBA2K14, Dead Rising 3, and Ghosts. I will download Killer Instinct, and possibly Zoo Tycoon depending on the reviews for it. Still waffling on ACIV. It looks great, but AC3 pissed me off soooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Comment

I didn't see any buy 2, get 1 deals in the ads today so I'm going to stick with BF4 and NFS then ask for a couple more games for Christmas. Oh, and Killer Instinct. I'm pretty excited for Peggle 2 to hit next month, too.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      So i have on order BF4, Forza, NFS Rivals, NBA2K14, Dead Rising 3, and Ghosts. I will download Killer Instinct, and possibly Zoo Tycoon depending on the reviews for it. Still waffling on ACIV. It looks great, but AC3 pissed me off soooooooooooooooooooooo bad.
                      Somebody hit the lottery without telling us.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Naw, I charged part of the Xbone, and I've just been saving my money. Really haven't bought any games in months holding out for this. Every time I've had a little extra money I would buy Amazon digital gift cards, and pay off toward my preorders.

Considering doing some streaming Friday or Saturday if anyone wants to see some of these games. I will see what the interface is like, but I should be able to set up my macbook and read comments/requests. I'm really excited for NBA2K14, since everyone says it's the Fight Night moment for this generation, but there's no reviews and almost no video out there.

Comment

So DR3 isn't the AWESOMEST game that they were touting. Sounds like it's exactly the same as the second one but with better graphics. Feel a bit better about not pre-ordering as that was the one game that was tempting me. Also, AC4 is legit Billy.

Comment

Dead Rising sounds pretty good to me. I just read the Polygon review, and it being a pain during twitch portions sounds bad, otherwise I am hyped for it. Just getting rid of the shitty save system makes me happy for it.

I might wait on AC4 until like January. I will have plenty to play. Zoo Tycoon looks like it's good too. I guess I will get it and AC4 in January, unless I see AC4 go on sale during Xmas.

Comment

so I knew KI was free with the option to buy characters, but why would they release it without an arcade mode? It's online only? weird.

And what's this about Zoo Tycoon? I LOVE TYCOON GAMES!

Comment

when does Titanfall hit? I do want to play that.

Comment

Working...
                                X