No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've neglected that game for a while. I should jump back in for an ego boost since I get destroyed (except for the last match I played this morning) in COD.

Sunset Overdrive is fun. I like the bright world and goofy humor a lot. I am not good at chaining together the acrobatics yet, though, which makes things a little difficult.

Comment

• You will unlock stuff at about hour three that makes chaining much easier.

Is Titanfall DLC still like $6? Should grab that today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Goddamn everyone must have bought one of the Xbone Friday deals, because the network is slooooooooooooooow. Got it wired in my game room trying to download some games to play during WoW queues, and it's taking forever.
        I bought one, and I wish I was playing it right now.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• anyone know if the built in wifi adapter in the xbone is a giant piece of shit? I only ask because this fucking thing TAKES FOR FUCKING EVER TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING yet my PS4 which is also on the wifi network has no problems whatsoever nor does my Wii U or my Vita. I wish I could fucking plug it in directly as the download speeds are that goddamn infuriating.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nope. It's got to be an issue with Live or something. I have downloaded from the wifi in my living, wifi in my game room (next to the router), powerline adapter hardwired in living room, and hardwired in my game room. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe it has to do with these fucking DDOS attacks nonstop going on? For what it's worth, my Vita takes fooooooooooooooooooooorever to download shit.

Comment

• I have to say, it wasn't like this before. It seems it wasn't an issue until Sunset Overdrive and COD AW. Even Forza Horizons 2 originally downloaded fast and easy.

Comment

• And sunset was the first game I had to download and it took fucking forever. And each game thus far has also taken FOREVER. it's soured my take on the box to be honest.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I don't know what the deal is. Maybe they need to turn on some servers or something. It's slow, but I preload most everything so I don't mind come day of it's time to play. Plus a 40GB game is still faster than damn firmware updates on PS3.

Comment

• yeah, the PS3 updates were fucking terrible. But so far the PS4 updates/downloads have been speedy as fuck.

I also hate that the box doesnt' show a little "time remaining" option on a download. I can see it's 40% done but how much longer do I need to be annoyed microsoft?

Thus far, even though I'm having fun with Titanfall, I am not happy with this purchase.

Comment

• XBONE flies for me in comparison to any other gaming system I own. I only noticed issues during the DDOS attacks when I tried to play XBOX Video.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• pretty much how I feel in regards to this generation

Comment

• I feel the exact same way. My standard procedure now is to put the disc in (or hit purchase if it's PSn or XBL) as soon as I get home so I can maybe play after the baby goes to bed.

Comment

• yeah, and unlike Billy, I don't do digital so the pre-load doesn't help me.

Comment

• this is also why I asked Santa for a legit SNES/NES this year.

Comment

• Shit, I would kill to get a new SNES and a library of games. It's my biggest console regret.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X