No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, it's not an email, check your notifications Anderson. That's where I saw it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So a box showed up at my mom's house three weeks ago. She called UPS to tell them it showed up in error, and they should come get it. They didn't come, and the pick-up tracking number was canceled. She did this two more times, they canceled the pick-up each time. Yesterday she called me and told me about this and said "The box says Gamestop on it, and my son likes games so I opened it. It says Xbox One Sunset Overdrive, so that's yours now."

So I guess I got a white Xbox One now.

Comment

• nice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          So a box showed up at my mom's house three weeks ago. She called UPS to tell them it showed up in error, and they should come get it. They didn't come, and the pick-up tracking number was canceled. She did this two more times, they canceled the pick-up each time. Yesterday she called me and told me about this and said "The box says Gamestop on it, and my son likes games so I opened it. It says Xbox One Sunset Overdrive, so that's yours now."

So I guess I got a white Xbox One now.
          You got two right?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Anyone have a completely wireless stereo headset for the XBone they'd recommend? Something like the PS Gold headset? I want to get something that will let me crank up Fantasia without waking up the baby.

Comment

• Shit, Amazon had one on sale for like $35 yesterday.

Comment

• Do you know which one it was? It seems like a lot of them need to be plugged into the controller to work, which does me no good. I assume I need something that is battery powered but I can't crack the code on Google to give me a list of those.

Comment

• So who owns an Xbone but not Sunset Overdrive?

Comment

• if you can't find anyone to take it, should create a contest or something for pixel junkies.

Comment

• Goddamn everyone must have bought one of the Xbone Friday deals, because the network is slooooooooooooooow. Got it wired in my game room trying to download some games to play during WoW queues, and it's taking forever.

Comment

• Even signing in took a minute. And I don't think I can blame it on the cable company this morning because it's like 50 degrees out.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        So who owns an Xbone but not Sunset Overdrive?
                        Me, dogg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          So who owns an Xbone but not Sunset Overdrive?
                          What about that second Xbone?

PS...??
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That second Xbone is my "play COD during WoW queues' Xbone.

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURNS

Comment

• grabbed titanfall and all dlc for 12 bucks last night. Took all fucking night and just finished downloading. Still love this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X