No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the triggers are cool (the feedback is a nice touch), but the shoulder buttons are way to inset. Ceej and I officially hate them.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      the triggers are cool (the feedback is a nice touch), but the shoulder buttons are way to inset. Ceej and I officially hate them.
      Interesting. I adore them. I plan on grabbing a wired one for the PC eventually.

Comment

• they make KI shitty to play.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have no problem with them, n00b. I think it's an almost-perfect controller.

Comment

• I'm a fighter fan. The OG Box controller was the best for those (and by OG, I mean the one with redesigned Dpad that could be customized) and I'll still destroy you Grave.

Comment

• You probably will. I have that one great Orchid combo but it probably has an easy breaker and then I would die.

Comment

• all about that spider chick.

Comment

• I have been tempted to buy the arcade stick for it.

Comment

• so microsoft just sent me a free code for Ryse. I know it's not a good game, but fuck it, it's free.

Comment

• How did that happen?

Comment

• Yeah, I want to play Ryse.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          How did that happen?
                          If you buy the Sunset Overdrive hardware bundle you got it free.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            If you buy the Sunset Overdrive hardware bundle you got it free.
                            I just bought it today and I didn't see the offer.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Don't know what to tell you, but that's who's been receiving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Don't know what to tell you, but that's who's been receiving it.

Shitty email heading to Microsoft in 3...2...1.

Comment

Working...
                                X