No announcement yet.

XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly. They're drawing a stupid line on this.

But this reminds me- where did they move the recent players/report a player section? I want to report all these bitches who quit early when I'm about to win a match in Killer Instinct. I don't quit when I'm getting smoked because I can take a loss like a man. Bitches.

Comment

• If it only affects the upload studio I don't care. Less gamers being raging assholes? I'm all for that. If you want to do those videos, load to Skydrive, take the raw file, and do what you want on YouTube or whatever. I don't want to go looking at videos on my Xbone and open a video to some assholes screaming horrible shit.

Comment

• you hate freedom Billy. And America.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But I love anything that pisses off annoying Xbox live assholes. It's a delicate balance.

Comment

• hahaha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Going back and forth with Xbox support on twitter as to why party chat doesn't work. I'm convinced it's something on their side but they won't admit it. Is this how conspiracy theories start?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Going back and forth with Xbox support on twitter as to why party chat doesn't work. I'm convinced it's something on their side but they won't admit it. Is this how conspiracy theories start?
                Party chat is funky. You have to set up a party for the particular game you're in, then when you get into game you have to actually set it to party chat, not game chat. I was watching the Giant Bomb guys mess with it on their livestream.

Comment

• Yeah, even when we turn party chat on one of us will get an error that says "party chat not available now, try again later".

Comment

• Titanfall previews have me so fucking hype. Can't wait to get home and check the Giant Bomb video that's up.

Comment

• I have a friend who's been playing the closed alpha and he's being a dick and honoring the NDA. I hope I get into the beta.

Comment

• Beta downloading

Comment

• So technically I could go buy an Xbox today. Being a fucking video game addict suuuckkss because I'm honestly thinking about it.

Comment

• tempted to sell you mine that I got for a tech gift. I haven't even unboxed it yet.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              So technically I could go buy an Xbox today. Being a fucking video game addict suuuckkss because I'm honestly thinking about it.
                              Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              tempted to sell you mine that I got for a tech gift. I haven't even unboxed it yet.
                              Do it Rob. I might even go get a PS4!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Beta downloading
                                Dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X