Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I still have calluses from the blisters I got playing this.

Comment

• I remember that game. As I recall, I broke my joystick while playing that one.

Oh shut up.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• gonna test out a two player episode tonight. Current plan: Video Games Based On Movies

We'll see what happens.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Any guess on the time?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ceej is supposed to be here around 6ish. Then we hang with Baltar for a bit/test settings, probably by 630ish-645ish. Maybe earlier if everything works out right. I've been doing tests all day trying to figure out the best way for this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll check it out if I'm here. Got a couple of errands to run before RAMPAGE time.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• sall good. You can always watch the recorded video if you dont' catch it live. I'm just hoping I can get Ceej to be on cam with me.

Comment

• Good shit tonight
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• thanks. it was super fun

Comment

• Adding the intro is a nice touch.

Comment

• Ceej and I's first video. A little rough around the edges, but this was a fucking blast.

Comment

• After Ceej left I kept playing. This one won't be going up on the main page but I do play E.T. in this one (about 35 mins in).

Comment

• It would be rad if Twitch switched to HTML5 or whatever works on the ipad.

Comment

• I'm also going to be posting these episode on YouTube this weekend. Those will work for you

Comment

• Grabbin' some hooch and watchin' this naw.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X