Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that you enjoy it! After chatting for a few hours last night, Ceej and I decided that we're going to put most of our effort/time into this new venture and less time on the podcasts for a bit.

We were going through lists of games last night and were just messing around and it was like it was when we first started the podcasts. Just fun and not work.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Dude, see if you can get ADVENTURE for the Atari 2600. Watching you play that would be a real hoot, especially if you can find the Easter Egg in it.
      Loved ADVENTURE - I was the first kid in my neighborhood to find the Easter Egg, which made me cool for about a week.

Watching Rob and CJ, who've been raised in a world with awesome CGI graphics reduced to playing a character who is naught but a large pixel is 100% comedy. The bitching will be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Glad to hear that you enjoy it! After chatting for a few hours last night, Ceej and I decided that we're going to put most of our effort/time into this new venture and less time on the podcasts for a bit.

We were going through lists of games last night and were just messing around and it was like it was when we first started the podcasts. Just fun and not work.
        Sounds cool. What little I've seen has been fun so far.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Loved ADVENTURE - I was the first kid in my neighborhood to find the Easter Egg, which made me cool for about a week.

Watching Rob and CJ, who've been raised in a world with awesome CGI graphics reduced to playing a character who is naught but a large pixel is 100% comedy. The bitching will be epic.

For the record, my first console was an Atari 2600. I owned Adventure on cartridge as a kid prior to getting my nintendo. I KEEP THAT SHIT REAL SON.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            For the record, my first console was an Atari 2600. I owned Adventure on cartridge as a kid prior to getting my nintendo. I KEEP THAT SHIT REAL SON.
            Well then, mad respect, yo.

Nuthin' but love an' shit, Rob.

Comment

fuck yeah.

Comment

I know I'm a youngin' but for reals, I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember.

Comment

Yup, totes had Adventure too. And what was the one, I knew the name just a couple weeks ago, but it was a side scrolling space game where you could hit portals and jump to other places? So good.

Comment

I still remember the box my 2600 came in. It was right before the NES came out, so it was still amazing. Then like a year later the kids across the street moved in, and they were from NYC. At the time you could only buy an NES in NYC or LA, or wait months to have one delivered to you. Little fuckers didn't appreciate the genius of Pitfall. Or original Mario Bros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Do a monthly/semi monthly podcast and BDRcade daily. Every day all day.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Well then, mad respect, yo.

Nuthin' but love an' shit, Rob.
                        I want that shirt now.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Used to play the shit out of Star Master from Activision on our 2600 when I was a kid. Really wanted those badges Activision would send out if you sent 'em a pic of your TV screen when you beat the game:

Comment

• I remember being proud when I finally broke 5000 on KABOOM. Per their instructions, I took a photo of my score and sent it in to them. Not sure if they ever did anything with it other than masturbate and squeal my name.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• so 5000 is the score to beat eh?

Comment

• It was either 3000 or 5000 that you needed to join 'the club'. I remember playing that thing over and over and finally breaking the barrier, and my high score was in the 5ks.

Seriously, it was NOT an easy game. Once you got into that point range, it got crazy fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X