Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9uY2CB-mHLs?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BDR SQUAD: Martin,Abe,Gabe,Tiger,The Commander,Mike
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JnqeDY81LcY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ViCtsQXi8ck?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THE END!

Comment

• Congrats, Rerb! But don't think you've seen the last of Geddy Lee, human germ!

Comment

• hahahah. yes.

Comment

• Anyone want to be in my next series? If you agree (I need about 4 people) I will need your permission to use a real life PHOTO of you for a character portrait.

Let me know.

Comment

• Go for it, hammer!

Comment

• Uhhhh. Sure?

Comment

• Only if I'm awesome till death or end game. :-D
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yusssssssss
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ifDlmJW-mM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• new episode is going to hopefully go up on the main site tomorrow. I would TOTALLY FUCKING APPRECIATE IT if all of you with social media clout (Troy/Jamie/Billy/Jersh/Grave/Fil/etc..) tweet,share,like,share some more,etc... on all channels if possible specifically twitter because I just suck at that particular program. #BDR #Halloween etc... Use your powers of social media to help me out PLEASE. PLEAAAASSSEEEEE.

I think this may be something that could be something special going forward.

I tried something completely different with this one. For those that never liked watching the videos when they aren't live I get it...Without the instant gratification of us talking directly to you or interacting it makes you less likely to watch the archived streams. Also, it's not much fun to watch a game that may suck or that I may suck it or that we arent' fully into. Plus I get it, yall are busy and to ask you to put aside time to watch is a big thing. If the content isn't worth it then it's a waste of time. I'm hoping this one breaks that for those of you who never really checked out the non live BDRcades.

So with this new "Spooky Halloween Edition" video going up I treated this like I used to treat the podcasts, I.E. SO MANY REFERENCES and weird shit popping up in regards to what's happening on screen/audio1. It's been FULLY fucking edited all the way through. And I'm not just talking about removing boring things or whatnot, but I straight up edited the fuck out of this episode to make it more entertaining. As I mentioned in another thread (or maybe on FB) I showed Ceej a rough cut to which prior to starting he said "Wait, why would you spend time on that video? Didn't it suck?" to which I said "yeah, you were, how do I say, not fully engaged BUT I salvaged it and made it something new."

He was hesitant but once I showed him the video there was a particular scene for him that made him almost die laughing. He also got fully on board with this format going forward. Which of course he would, because he doesn't have to do ANYTHING besides talk for 20 mins while I spend weeks editing haha. I spent a lot of hours on this (and learned a whole bunch about video editing in the process) and I would really appreciate it if you guys give it a watch when it's posted. This will be the format I'll probably use going forward for our non live streams. It was a bunch of fun editing this and I hope some of you dig it. Next to our Breeders video that is coming in a few weeks, this is probably one of my favorite things I've worked on in a long fucking time.

Give it at least 6 mins and I hope that's enough for you to finish watching. And if not, at least skip ahead to about 15:30 and watch that section. Lesley made that section much funnier with her input in regards to a certain counter in my opinion. Also she had to sit through this multiple times because I figured if she laughed and liked it then yall might (Since this is something she would never watch on her own...she doesnt' just like the shit I do because I'm husband but when I do something good she lets me know. She likes this.)

for reference, here's a screenshot of the edits:

So yeah, I really do hope you guys dig this and I'll love yall even more than I do now if you share the shit out of this. We need new blood and I really need a fucking win based on the shit that's going on in real life lately, and I'm hoping this and the Breeders thing bring that in. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Will do.

This reminds me, I still need to install Premiere on my new PC.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Cant wait to check it out!

Also, you need to somehow get a video of you trying the VR stuff
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Thanks you guys!! Also, I do plan on doing something with the VR stuff this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X