Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, rookie is seriously NO FUCKING EASIER. Listening to people playing on rookie and tried other difficulties it sounds like rookie isn't balanced at all.

Comment

• Time to stream.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P9CbFe5DxZs?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The BDR Squad featured: Jersh,Rerb,Fil,Bertney, and Will.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love this fucking game. Decided to tough out this playthrough. Have 4 more episodes waiting in the wings for this week. These mods I'm using now are awesome. Yall are fucking NINJAS. Episodes 8-10 are awesome.

Comment

• I'll have to catch up with the last 2 or 3 episodes later today.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• this last episode was the last one you watched live I believe. Episodes 8-10 that will be posted later this week are all new as I recorded my livestream from yesterday morning.

I'm having a ton of fun with this.

Comment

• Ah ok, I thought these last few were from the 1 or 2 streams I missed the last couple days.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I did stream some "multiverse" episodes but those aren't being put up. Those were just for fun. I'm trying to keep this series all with the same game save.

Comment

• Do the series live man, I know with my work I can't catch every one but its soooo fun.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I do indeed play the series live. I just meant I had a few live episodes where I didn't post them on line because I was just fucking around.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j1lfiGrobow?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The BDR Squad in this episode: Ari, Will, Scott, Rerb, and Abe

Comment

• A new batch of rookies hits the scene in the next episode. Shit is getting REAL now.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vvIUopmGIfw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike joins the BDR squad to prove his worth.

BDR Squad: Grave, Mike, Scott, Rerb, and Bert.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Mike is a bull in a china shop. There was no reason to do that at all. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X