Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturally. I started watching last night but didn't even make it to the action. Seems like a lot of setup in these games.

Comment

• Which is why I'm uploading the full playthroughsso people can skip the setup. Unfortunately I'm still learning the new methods of gaining resources and shit so yeah, a bit of set up. My bad. Going forward I'll try to minimize that.

There is one shot of you in this that is amazing though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Ari and Grave are the stars of this episode.
        I wish I had time to watch this live.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I realize that people aren't going to be on the same time table as me but you can watch it via YouTube!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I should have time for that!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• fun episode tonight. 2 missions. Stars: Ari, Grave, Fil, Jersh,Bertney

Comment

• Trying something out, I edited this into two episodes with a bit of the set up removed. Not much, but all of the set up between episodes 4 and 5 is removed so 4 ends then 5 picks right up. Also will be listing squads in the description in case any of you just want to watch an episode where you feature. Will be up on youtube by the end of the night hopefully

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FmjTIl4RSXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mission 4 sees Gravedigger, Ari, Fil, and I taking on a bit more than we can chew.

Comment

• Lesley is gone tonight so I'll probably be streaming this for a few hours tonight. I think my luck is about to run out,...

Comment

• Caught the half of the episode I missed. Sorry my doppelganger missed some shots. Not very "Solid" of him. Gravedigger was a beast though.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That was the first mission you were on. That's expected. Now that you leveled up I'm gonna make you straight up BIG BOSS ahha.

Grave is the luckiest sunofabitch in the squad so far.

Comment

• I'm glad you picked up the fact your guy speaks Spanish.

Comment

• 22mins when the faceless guy shows up made me sweat BUCKETS.

Comment

• Yeah, I love that he speaks Spanish. That's great.

I seriously thought that mission was fucked when that faceless guy showed up.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• right? I got sooooooooo lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X