This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    thanks for watching me suck complete ass at Mario 2 last night fellas.
    I meant to come back but after Blue Bloods I realized I'm old as shit and that realization made me strike back defiantly and play Just Cause 3 all night out of denial.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahaahah. Sall good man. It was just fun to do it again after so long. If you want to re-watch it to see just how terrible I am it'll be our youtube channel ina bit: www.bdrcade.com

chance either I or Lesley and I will be streaming tonight.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Legit, I may tune in if I am home.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9NJJvCHPdm8?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Would anyone be interested in me streaming XCOM 2 tonight? Just curious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Would anyone be interested in me streaming XCOM 2 tonight? Just curious?
              Eh, maybe, depends on how the illegal streams look for UFC fights.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-RDI4JDg_KY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• You guys are starting to show up in game now.

Comment

• The end of mission two at around 37:38 is awesome. Who knew that adding a goddamn sword to the game would be so fucking satisfying?

Comment

• Bladestorm is pretty fun. You can keep a ranger concealed and when someone charges after another person if you set it up right they can slice them the fuck up.

Comment

• yeah, this game is a bunch of fun. Totally have two playthroughs going. One for livestreams and one for just myself.

I hope to keep you fuckers alive.

Comment

• Looking forward to more XCOM 2. Looks like I got recruited there at the end. Hope this game comes to console.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hqFdSMYu7_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The BDR Squad needs to rescue a high level VIP: Dr. Troy Andersand in "Operation Flying Beast"

Comment

• Ari and Grave are the stars of this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X