This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    may end up doing a new episode tonight. Not sure what we're going to play, but I believe Ceej is gonna be drunk.

Make it a Genesis game, so you will be the one that smells like pee.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      I understand fella.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• live streaming Ceej drunkenly playing shining force 2
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Part 1 of Shining Force 2.

This was a bunch of fun actually.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• small possibility Ceej and I are doing a live show with GTA online tonight. He may be bringing his PS4 over so we can both play. Really hope he didn't forget. hhaha

Comment

• I think I will be home tonight. Shoot me a message on FB when you think you'll be on.

Comment

• word

Comment

• Ceej and I played Shadowrun on the SNES.

As much as I love the pen and paper Shadowrun, the video games in the 16-bit era were not good.

Comment

• gonna play some C&C music factory Sega Cd. Come join!

Comment

• streaming tonight. On deck: MORE 3DO GAMES OH SHIT.

Comment

• ohhhh shit dont get too drunk and stop streaming early, goddamn time zones, ill try and be on for it after work
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          streaming tonight. On deck: MORE 3DO GAMES OH SHIT.
                          You spelled Dying Light wrong.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SH-cQcpBbPU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BEAT THIS SHIT LIKE A BOSS

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dB-IDcs3Dkg?list=UUd9xlokwQSHUhmlWLq9SXKQ&amp;showinf o=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• think I'm going to stream a new playthrough of RE with Chris Redfield in a bit. I beat the game with Jill last night, time to go through with Chris I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X