Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the controls are spot on depending on how you outfit your vehicle. I've unlocked almost everyone now and 3 starred all of the 50 cc races and working on the 100 cc races now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• also, just a word of advice, if you hate what we're doing just leave the stream. saying you hate what we're doing or it's boring makes us not want to share the chat boxes which means we don't interact as much. The last thing we need is to upload a stream to youtube and it's nothing but Josh saying "This sucks" This is boring" etc..

A new watcher or one that stumbles across it won't want to give it a chance.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So basically suck your dick or leave? Cool I'll keep that in mind.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's not what I said but if that's how you took it that's on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            the controls are spot on depending on how you outfit your vehicle. I've unlocked almost everyone now and 3 starred all of the 50 cc races and working on the 100 cc races now.
            I've heard as much. It also seems to favor the motorbikes over the karts.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              I've heard as much. It also seems to favor the motorbikes over the karts.
              the bikes are definitely the way to go for the most part. But I'm enjoying the F1 carts or whatever with my Mii character and the slick wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                That's not what I said but if that's how you took it that's on you.
                It's just odd that I've shit on a couple of games before with no complaints. I think you love Mario Kart to much man. Just saying.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• may end up doing a new episode tonight. Not sure what we're going to play, but I believe Ceej is gonna be drunk.

Comment

• As long as it ain't Mario Kart I'm in.

Comment

• I hope it's Mario Fart.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hope YOU'RE Mario Fart!!!!

Comment

• You seem upset.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am. Rob is ignoring my avatar requests. It upsets me. I become emotional. All reason is lost. Also I hate Mario Kart. I hate watching it even more so. Also it rained on me all day so I've been wet all day. Also kids Jiu Jitsu instructor said they'd wait till this afternoon to collect payment so we wouldn't have any issues at the bank, due to a mismanagement on our part sure, but we spoke to them well ahead of time and they did the exact opposite of what they agreed to so now no monies till tomorrow. ALL OF THE UPSETS!!! But not at anyone in particular, more like life in general.

Comment

• Basically life is sucking right now and I've misplaced some angar. Sorry bros.

Comment

• I understand fella.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X