X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• streaming some titanfall over at http://twitch.tv/braindeadradio

come harass me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YUSSSSSSSSSssssssss
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• some epic games tonight. Finally got called a "queer" and was told "ur mom gav u aids". I'VE MADE IT!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thanks Obomomma!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mike and I are gonna hopefully BRO OUT with BROFORCE tonight. I'll try to post a link here, but the easiest way is to just follow us at twitch.tv/braindeadradio

Should be a fun one. I played for about 20 mins the other day and this is right up my alley.

Comment

• Broforce looks badass.

Comment

• Hopefully technology works for us tonight. LIVE MARIO KART. Watch Ceej GET DESTROYED AND THEN QUIT IN A FIT OF RAGE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Hopefully technology works for us tonight. LIVE MARIO KART. Watch Ceej GET DESTROYED AND THEN QUIT IN A FIT OF RAGE.

DOWN FOR IT
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm really hoping we have no issues. *fingers crossed*

Comment

• So again another genre Ceej hates. But it turns out Lesley digs this game so we may get drunk tonight and stream and yell at each other.

Comment

• HATE Mario Kart with a fiery passion. It boils down to who has the best luck with boxes and what not. NOT what I like in my racing games. BUT I see why some people love it. It's just not for me.

Comment

• I am not a fan of playing racing games in any shape or form, but seeing people devolve into rage-drunk apes when they lose is one of life's small pleasures.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, but that didn't happen with Rob or Ceej.

Comment

• Are the controls kind of loose or was Rob just playing TERRIBLE for the few minutes I got to watch last night?

Comment

• I was trying to give Ceej a fighting chance. I am not bad at this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X