Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome to hear man. I know I was sucking and not talking much last night but thanks for watching!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I didn't get to watch for very long but you had some good kills. You're better at moving around the maps than I am. I still haven't quite gotten used to the verticality of the world.

Comment

• May have to look into whether my PC will play this or not.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          May have to look into whether my PC will play this or not.
          This.

Comment

• streamed some more earlier today. Just learning the ins and outs of Titanfall for the most part.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I missed the second run. BOOOOOO
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Woot. Gonna be able to stream my PS4 with my rig once this update hits. yay.

Comment

• terrible episode last night. Just a big failure all around. haha.

Comment

• sorry about the abrupt ending B and whomever else was watching. We had a power surge here and my router died.

But thanks for watching and helping me work out the kinks with my new mic/headset setup.

Comment

• No problem man. Was enjoying MOAR PARKOUR. Sometimes routers just be dying bruh.

Comment

• went out on my lunch break and bought a new mic for us to use since my job took back the one I was using the last few months. It's the exact same one so all of my settings should be good to go.

Have something pretty fun on deck for tomorrow's episode.

Comment

• had a blast last night. Played for like 4-5 hours and got a bunch of people watching/following/etc..

Turns out people love to be recorded killing me. It was fun and I also brought in the newest member to BDRcade. My buddy Mike. He's the only other PC gamer I know who doesn't just play Starcraft 2 haha.

Comment

• I am the biggest asshole goat ever.

Comment

• big thanks to Josh for helping me find those easter eggs today.

Comment

• Finally didn't have to tow all the things when you were on. Demon Goat King 4 lyfe.

Comment

Working...
                                X