Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob is going to sell me on a PS4 based on this insane nonsense.

Comment

• no 2 Chains tonight. We already looked. haha. Currently watching our shows from the week. I have 2 games I want to play, and both "star" Bruce Willis. I'm on the fence about starting as drunk as I am at the moment.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I feel as if I need to start taking this a bit more seriously, then I think "FUCK IT GIVE ME MORE WINE."
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is the other Bruce Willy game Die Hard or Apocalypse?
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• APOCALYPSE IS RAD. Battling the four horsemen Smash TV style while a decent Poe song/video plays in the background? Hell yes. Shoot, I might have to bust that out tomorrow.

Comment

• Yes, It's Apocalypse. I've never played it. But I have that and the 5th Element on deck.

Comment

• I don't know if I should do an episode now or not. I'm like half a sixer and half a bottle of wine in at the moment.

Comment

• CONDITIONS ARE PERFECT

Comment

• ok, fuck it. Gonna do something here in a few.

Comment

• holy shit I kind of love Apocalypse. But I pretty much hate The 5th Element.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        APOCALYPSE IS RAD. Battling the four horsemen Smash TV style while a decent Poe song/video plays in the background? Hell yes. Shoot, I might have to bust that out tomorrow.
                        truer words have never been spoken, except maybe these ones

Comment

• Big shout out to Trejo dropping knowledge bombs out during this 2 hour drunk fest. I still am amazed at the Tony Hawk stuff.

Comment

• I played The Fifth Element last night. It's fucking terrible and I'm bad at it.

Comment

• Gonna play more Bruce Willis games today.

Comment

• When?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X