Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When this starts I'm stealing the name and doing the Xbone Edition.

Comment

• and I just re-upped our license so we can stream more episodes of BDRcade.

Possibly doing a live one tonight sans Ceej. On deck: Outlast AKA Rob screams like a little girl.

Follow us over at our twitch site or on FB for when I attempt this.

Seeing as my computer is on its last legs this may or may not work. But if you'd like to join, keep an eye out. Also I've been told that the twitch app now works on ipads for our show so there is that option for those of you not wanting to sit on your computer.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• preliminary tests seem to be working. Now it's just gonna come down to my machine/internet holding out.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Missed this because towing.

FUCK
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• no you didn't. Didn't end up doing one last night. Gonna try tonight but my internet has been acting up. Did a test last night and couldn't get decent speeds.

Comment

• Did you do a hard reboot?

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• all of the boots have been hard.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so Ceej can't make it ou tonight, but if work doesn't crush my spirit I'll be playing some video games tonight.

Probably gonna try to beat A Nightmare on Elm Street. I came so close last weekend.

Comment

• taking suggestions now for SNES/NES/GENESIS games.

Comment

• I'm in a good mood and want to start soon.

Comment

• RERB IS STILL PLAYING THE PS4
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• watching the pinballs but fucking twitch chat isn't working.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• that was fun last night guys. It was also the longest stream I've ever done. 3+ hours on NES games not counting the "rob is incredibly drunk and just stares at the PS4" hour.

Comment

• hahahahaha, Drunk Stares: coming to netflix this fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X