Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basically, the problems as they are now is that the streamer can see all the posts in the chat, but viewers can't see what other people write. At least that's how it was when my friend streamed League about an hour ago.

You go with what you want, I'm happy with whatever. Really wanna see some more RE2 awesomeness though.
    Humans can be compared to the leaves of a tree. They're born in the spring, with their buds waiting to bloom. In summer they grow strong and take in the pleasures of the sun. They finally mature in autumn, and after what seems like too short a life, come winter, they die.

Comment

• Ceej and I decided to try something different tonight, apologies to people that wanted to see video gaming.

Gonna try something new today. We're going to do a live show via Justin.TV No video game playing, just us shooting the shit like the podcasts. We have a lot of stuff to chat about via new movies,games, what not. So we'll see what happens. This is new to us it may suck, it could be cool, Would be awesome if some of you join.
      http://www.justin.tv/braindeadradiolive

So when we go live, I'll post it here, on FB, Twitter. etc/
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sorry I couldn't stay guys. I have obligations tomorrow, and DC isn't really my thing. I'll be around for whenever you guys are playing something or talking about things I know about, I promise.
        Humans can be compared to the leaves of a tree. They're born in the spring, with their buds waiting to bloom. In summer they grow strong and take in the pleasures of the sun. They finally mature in autumn, and after what seems like too short a life, come winter, they die.

Comment

• NEW STUFFS
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We're not Stopping Bdrcade so no worries. This just allows us to do what we love to do and that is shoot the shit which is how bdr was started. We will be back with bdrcade in a few weeks.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Weeks....WEEKS?!?!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yep, weeks. Middle of July.

Comment

• Just thougt I'd mention that I won't be able to attend the BDRcade stream if it's happening tomorrow. Really hope I won't miss anything good :/

Comment

• No worries man! We have a party to go to, so no show tomorrow. Hopefully soon though.

Comment

• Any chance of a stream tonight? I graduated from bartender school, so I'd love to celebrate with some drinks and some RE goodness

Comment

• Unfortunately no as Ceej is pre disposed tonight. Possibly a stream tomorrow night if my computer cooperates though. And congrats!

Comment

• Tomorrow night sounds awesome. Let's hope for the best!

Comment

• So any updates on if you're gonna be available tonight?

Comment

• He's being lame and building ShadowRun with Ceej

Comment

• Should be streaming the building of the Shadowrun campaign. I'd be crazy interested in that, and I bet not many people do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X