Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uggggggggggh I try to finally tune in live and it's down for maintenance?

Comment

• Thanks to Rob and Ceej for the stream tonight, it was as awesome as ever.
      I really want to be there for the next streams, but unfortunately I'm starting a bartender education the 1st of July, so I might not be available most of the time. I'll definitely try to tune in every Friday though.
      Humans can be compared to the leaves of a tree. They're born in the spring, with their buds waiting to bloom. In summer they grow strong and take in the pleasures of the sun. They finally mature in autumn, and after what seems like too short a life, come winter, they die.

Comment

• Thanks man, it was fun tonight even with the ridiculous amounts of fucking technical difficulties. GO BECOME TOM CRUISE IN COCKTAIL YOU MAGNIFICENT SONOFABITCH.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I WILL SERVE YOU ALL THE DRINKS YOU WANT, BITCH.
          Really looking forward to the next session. You guys are really down to the earth and interacting with your watchers, which is a rare traith to be honest.
          Humans can be compared to the leaves of a tree. They're born in the spring, with their buds waiting to bloom. In summer they grow strong and take in the pleasures of the sun. They finally mature in autumn, and after what seems like too short a life, come winter, they die.

Comment

• Good to hear man. Always glad to have someone else find our shenanigans entertaining.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sorry Rerb, was towing the world again. Didn't finish till damn near 11PM. BOOOOOOURRRNS
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• no worries man, it was a weird night anyways. Half of the stuff didn't work, twitch went completely down, my computer decided to fuck us. It's cool.

Comment

• I also think we broke the game.

Comment

• Some games need breaking.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That Sera guy is the shit though. Dude is a RE knowledge machine.

Comment

• *feels shunned, removes tip and backs away*

Comment

• hahah. STOP HELPING PEOPLE IN NEED WITH TOWING YOU SELFISH FUCK. INSTEAD GIVE ME CHEAT CODES.

Comment

• Honestly though, fuck if I know what you did with the crank. You might've already picked it up and used it at the top of the building though, which might explain it. If that is the case, you just need to bring that cog up there and it should work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              hahah. STOP HELPING PEOPLE IN NEED WITH TOWING YOU SELFISH FUCK. INSTEAD GIVE ME CHEAT CODES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serastroph View Post
                                Honestly though, fuck if I know what you did with the crank. You might've already picked it up and used it at the top of the building though, which might explain it. If that is the case, you just need to bring that cog up there and it should work.

hahaha. I fucking knew we already did that. I guarantee it's up there. Next play through I'm heading to the top with that damn cog. Gonna own RCPD.

Comment

Working...
                                X