• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Incredible gif.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      the problem with any RPG is that you're gonna have those slow times where you die all of the time, get stuck, have to grind, etc.

but then you also get the awesomeness, like Ceej's song with the BLues Brothers 2000 group and whatnot.
      It's all good. But might I suggest that you sprinkle in some other games along the way. Also Ceej needs to do something other than spin back and forth in his chair. Also my rage may be impotent but it is fueled by dickbutt's who cut me off in traffic all day so it's supreme in it's impotence.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Play some Twisted Metal 2 y'all. Any way to co-op some shit on the old pee see?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I remember seeing Twisted Metal for the first time. It was at a booze party in high school. I would love to say I took the opportunity of all the dudebro's playing it/watching it to hook up with some chick and totes underwhelm her sexually, but alas, I was one of the dudebro's.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We can switch it up, that's not an issue.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AIlngnFheiA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OBNRZnwdNsE?list=PL82-P0nRdjoapHASFXTtMJy7QjNYNyCMm" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• small possibility that Ceej is going to be getting nice and drunk tonight on BDRCADE. Also small possibility that we may be playing some playstation games.

All depends on Ceej. If it doesn't happen tonight, within in the next weeks.

Comment

• When are we starting our BDROTA2 stream?!

Comment

• hahahah. That would require me to purchase that game. A game I have no desire to play. So the answer is: in a few weeks. hahah

Comment

• Purchase? Get a key from one of the DOTA2 bots. It's free.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=398111

Comment

• Yeah I'm pretty sure I've got a ton of steam keys for Dota2, got it free myself just by signing up on the site during the launch and waiting.

That said, League of Legends is better and also free.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• DAMMIT I WANT TO PLAY MONOCO

Comment

• So yeah, Ceej brought over a bunch of JD and we're gonna get drunk and play playstation games tonight. T-MINUS At least an hour. #YOLO

Comment

• jesus christ. Fuck Ceej's computer. Let's do this. We're going live with us playing Skryim and CEEJ is drunk. Please watch and make fun...

http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio

Comment

Working...
                                X