X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That surgeon game.

Good lawd

Orange Kid is a disgrace to the Orange Family.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I tried that surgeon game sober today. It's still hard as balls. haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/odrZRSQ0zzA?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
        HOLY SHIT WATCH THIS WITH THE CLOSED CAPTIONING ON IT IS GLORIOUS AND YOU MUST WATCH IT THAT WAY.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha, that CC isn't even close 90% of the time.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It had me at Hell yeah beer is super cute. From there it was all just great.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I apparently need to learn how to properly speak ahha

Comment

• Part 2 of EarthBound. Big thanks to Elrusstafarian for helping us level up.

Comment

• I really want to play that game now from start to finish.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    haha, that CC isn't even close 90% of the time.
                    "Pompons kato" - words to live by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      I really want to play that game now from start to finish.
                      I'm going to beat this game dammit. And it will be documented.

Comment

• cEej and I are going live in a few minutes with more of the adventures of Boner in EarthBound. Come join and interact!

http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio

Comment

• EarthBound Part 3.
                          In this thrilling episode Boner attempts to figure out just what is going on in the seemingly “normal” Happy Happy Village. It turns out not all is well in this quaint village and Boner must deal with insane cult members and happy bears. Penny must be saved and Boner knows just how to do that. Armed with nothing more than his baseball bat, teddy bear, and magical blue button, Boner proves that he indeed the one.

Comment

• Going to start catching up on these while I bike. MULTITAKSING

Comment

• awesome man. Hopefully they are entertaining if only for the fact that we're only 5 hours in on ridiculously long game haha.

Comment

• New episode of BDRCADE happening tonight. GONNA HANG WITH BONER. Keep an eye out here/FB/twitter/twitch for when we go live.

Also will hopefully be doing a new Up all Night episode after (if I'm not pass out drunk) and I'm going to play Among The sleep for the first time. So yeah, probably gonna scream like Flanders again.

Comment

Working...
                                X