Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 fun episodes tonight. Thanks to B for suggesting the second song during the Slender playthrough. that was awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/odrZRSQ0zzA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nice short 6 min clip from tonight's episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          3 fun episodes tonight. Thanks to B for suggesting the second song during the Slender playthrough. that was awesome.
          It was a light bulb moment for me. I kept screaming for Yakkity Sax and getting no reaction and then BAAAM it hit me, SCHWEATY SAX MAN FROM LOST BOYS YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Redamneddonkulous but soooo epically awesome how it ended. I mean you really could not time that out any better.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And ERMAHGHERD you bee bopping to the song had me rolling for the whole duration.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was good times.

Comment

• Wish I didn't have to duck out during Super BTTF, as Slender eps are so entertaining.
                However.. Slender ep + Sweaty Sax Dude was the greatest thing. THE GREATEST THING. The flashlight bobbing to the beat every time was killing me. That is now the only way Slender is meant to be played.

Love it
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• The flashlight was PERFECTLY on beat. SO MANY LULZ

Comment

• Ceej and I fail at TMNT IV/Back to the Future/Super Back to the Future II

Comment

• EarthBound is awesome.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NiOpOd4CAWI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• new episode(s) tonight.

Definitely doing Earthbound Part 2.

Trying to think of some other fun games to play as well. Hopefully some of you can come and chat with us live.

Comment

• Gonna be a surgeon tonight.

Comment

• Yesssssssssss, I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more BDRCADE
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• DAWKTAH MAWEEOOOHHHHHH

(rain's keeping me indoors tonight, hoping to see zombie fly paper thrown the fuck down)
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That was fun last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X