Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, so the normal reaction. Congrats on not marrying a dead-inside freak, Rob!

Comment

• i will beat this game. This will be my greatest BDRCADE achievement.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm afeared to watch.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Doing a new episode tonight. Let us know here any suggestions you have. We're looking at the following systems: Nes, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Kid Chameleon. Bad Dudes. River City Ransom. Maniac Mansion. Shadowgate and those point and click games like Deja Vu or The Uninvited.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• MARKY MARK VIDEO CREATOR

Comment

• Haha, we would be all over that if we could find it. That was the first thing I looked for next to the Kriss Kross one.

Comment

• NOT Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball.

Comment

• Excitebike. I'm sure it would only last 3 minutes but it'd be hilarious.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bummed out that I have no new eps of BDRCADE to watch today..
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah Rob, WTF? No new BDRCADE, no new podcast, no new SRIR.... I am disappoint son.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• sorry guys. stuff came up and we didn't get a chance to do an episode.

Comment

• XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, no excuses, unless Lesley asked you to impregnate her. Then I can let it go, this one time anyway.

Comment

• ROB IS DOING MORE MANS OF SLENDER!!!! DOOOO EEEEEEETTT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X