X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going live in like 3 mins.

So drunk already scared
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Want to watch but also want to sleep tonight. Will watch during the day when it gets posted later. #bigbaby

Comment

• If you aren't on twitch watching the feed right now you are missing out on GOOD times
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• fuck man. that shit was scary as fuck....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            If you aren't on twitch watching the feed right now you are missing out on GOOD times
            Trejo was fucking with me the whole time. It was great. If you didn't get a chance to watch it live, watch it here!

Comment

• Holy shit, you couldn't pay me to play that game. Watching Rob play is entertaining as hell, though.

Comment

• haha. Glad you found my pure unadulterated fear entertaining. I seriously couldn't go to bed last night.

Comment

• Would anyone be interested in watching Lesley going through Slender: The Arrival?

Comment

• Only if chat works lol
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      haha. Glad you found my pure unadulterated fear entertaining. I seriously couldn't go to bed last night.
                      The first time he showed up in that building I screamed as loud as you did. The only thing cutting the edge was Trejo and CJ being dicks in the chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Only if chat works lol
                        chat was working fine during Slender playthrough thank god.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          The first time he showed up in that building I screamed as loud as you did. The only thing cutting the edge was Trejo and CJ being dicks in the chat.
                          hahaha. Seriously. That fucking building man....no good comes of it.

Comment

• I like to think I was being equal parts helpful and dickish.. Haha
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• 34:56

"I hear if you die in the game... you die for real!"
                              "SHUT UP, CJ! I WON'T DIE FOR REAL!!! OH MY GOD, THERE IT IS! OH, MY GOD!!!"

Lulz.

Comment

• haha. Not bad, 82 hits in like a day with most of the hits watching the whole thing.

Lesley tried playing this lastnight. She had the exact same reaction as I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X